A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your terminal device. Cookies are used to analyze user interest in our websites and help make them more user-friendly. You may in general access our websites without cookies as well. If you, however, wish to use the full functionality of our websites in the most user-friendly manner, you should accept the cookies that enable the use of certain functions or provide convenience features.
The intended purpose of the cookies we use is shown in the list that follows.
By using our websites, you consent to the use of those cookies that your browser accepts based on your browser settings. You may, however, set your browser to notify you before cookies are accepted, to accept or reject only certain cookies, or to reject all cookies. You are furthermore able to delete cookies from your storage medium at any time.*
The following cookies are currently activated:
Technically neccessary cookies
|cookiePolicyRead||Will be cleared as soon as you empty your browser cache or 30 days after your visit.|| |
|TS ||Will be cleared as soon as you end your session.||Necessary to ensure a reliable and consistent delivery of this website. The cookie is set by the delivery components and contains no personal data.|
- “ORA_FPC” is used to analyze user behavior on our website using the web analytics tool Oracle Infinity. All collected data are analyzed anonymously. “cookieSettingsTracking” stores the information about your acceptance of the cookie “ORA_FPC”.
- Cookies for Oracle Infinity accepted
- “_ga”, “_gat[web property ID]” and “_gid” are used to analyze user behavior on our website using the web analytics tool Google Analytics. You can prevent the collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by not accepting these cookies or by downloading and activating the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- “cookieSettingsGTM” stores the information about your acceptance of the cookies “ga”, “_gat[web property ID]” and “_gid”.
- “mf_[session]” and “mf_user” are used to analyze user behavior on our website, in order to improve the user experience. All collected data are analyzed anonymously. Further information can be found in our Data Protection.
- “cookieSettingsMouseflow” stores the information about your acceptance of the cookies “mf_[session]” and “mf_user”.